Below you can find feeds from Psychology Today with all of the most recent articles about these various topics. Be sure to check back in again, as these feed items update daily with new information and articles.
- What Does Marijuana Legalization Mean for Adolescents?
- Sick and Tired
- Confessions of a Smartphone Junkie
- Opiate Addiction: A Cautionary Tale and Case Discussion
- Do Smart Phones Make Us Smarter?
- Couples Therapy: Does It Really Work?
- Why Marry?
- Sexual Variety
- Roadblocks to Intimacy & Trust X: Breaking the Silence
- How to Neutralize Your Partner’s Defenses
- 5 Ways Group Therapy Empowers You in Relationships
- Are we Allowing Social Media to Dictate Our Happiness?
- A Psychological Perspective on Human Destructiveness
- How Sex Is Connected To Marital Satisfaction
- How “Pet-tie” Are Dogs? What About Goldfish and Lizards?